(Redirected from N64 Streaming)
Simple Configuration of the Nx64 Streaming
connect tdmli:0:31 tdmop:10.0.1.1:10001:20001 connect tdmop:10.0.1.1:10002:20002 tdmli:0:31
In this simple configuration the entire span Li0 (Ts1 - Ts31) is sent to the remote host 10.0.1.1 to port 10001 from Alvis-CSI local port 20001. The UDP data coming from the remote host 10.0.1.1, port 10002 to the Alvis-CSI local port 20002 is used to transmit to the span Li0 (Ts1 - Ts31).
What are the Benefits streaming a full E1 Nx64 frames solution?
- Remote host application gets a possibility to operate with E1 using UDP or RAW sockets.
- No compatibility problems specific for PCI/PCI-Express systems.
- Easy and unlimited scalability: to get more E1/T1 lines just add more Alvis-CSI units.
- Compactness of Alvis-CSI stand-alone units increases cost-effectiveness of the business.
- Low power consumption comparing with huge, noisy and expensive Rack servers.
- Complete system management over Ethernet.