The RtpBridge in conjunction with the RtpBridge HDLC Addon allows to listen large number of E1 timeslots of the Alvis-CSI working in the HighZ Mode with HDLC/SS7 data and stream the decoded HDLC messages over UDP or any other transport protocol to some remote server.
Simple E1/T1 HDLC/SS7 Probe Monitoring Setup
What are the Benefits of solution?
- HDLC processing is implemented on a probe.
- Possibility to generate exact timestamps of messages (E1 frame counters), what is important for SS7 network monitoring (time synchronization).
- Adjust to different types of MSU-level protocol.
- Compactness of Alvis-CSI stand-alone probe increases cost-effectiveness of the business.
- Complete system management over Ethernet.
- Easy and unlimited scalability: to get more E1/T1 lines just add more Alvis-CSI units.