N64u Streaming over UDP
The RtpBridge can send/receive a full E1 span super channels over UDP.
It uses the following format of UDP packet payload:
|1 byte||1 byte||2 bytes||4 bytes||2 bytes||2 bytes||N_FR*N_TS bytes|
All fields are in the network order.
N64u Streaming Fields description
- Version is a protocol version. This field must contain 1.
- Offset is an offset in bytes to payload from the beginning of header. This field should contain 12.
- Link id is a link identifier.
- Sequence is a 32-bit sequence for the channel (which starts with 0 and increments by one for every packet).
- N_FR is a number of E1 frames in the packet.
- N_TS is a number of timeslots in E1 frame.
- Payload contains N_FR amount of E1 frames with N_TS timeslots in each frame (timeslot 1 comes first, timeslot 2 comes 2nd, and so on).