- Simultaneous bi-directional data transfer between E1/T1 spans and various RTP /UDP remote nodes.
- Uses a Telnet interface for E1/T1 timeslot–to-RTP endpoints mapping configuration.
- Transcoding of voice data between any of G.711 (a-law, u-law) / G.711.1 / G.711.2, G.723, G.726, G.729, GSM-FR, G.722 / G.722.1 / G.722.2 (AMR-WB) codecs.
- Multi-party conferences support. (According to RFC 3550/ RFC 3551 each RTP session (listened port) could be connected to some other remote systems. I.e. we could stream one E1/T1 timeslot to different remote locations at the same time.)
- Nx64 Streaming support (The RTP Bridge allows to send full E1 frames over UDP to PC, and backwards, to receive UDP packets with E1 data and to send them to E1 as super channels).
- DSP C64+ powered built-in configurable jitter buffer of incoming RTP packets.
- TDM Passive monitoring provides the ability to stream E1/T1 spans to the RTP end-points in a non-intrusive mode.
- Optimized data processing using multi-core DaVinci™ architecture with offloading of all real-time operations on the powerful C64+ DSP core.
- Compatible with the OTX DaVinci driver / OTX XDM SDK API.
- Multi-session mode; the user can create any numbers of listening ports on one system.
- Real-time statistics for RTP sessions is available.
- Customizable RTP streams parameters: packetizing time, packet size, adjustable codec parameters, etc.)
- Supports IETF RFC 3550, RFC 3551 RTP Transport protocols.
- A variety of optional decoding / encoding Plugins are available (ATM/AAL5, HDLC/SS7, TRAU, H.324M).
- Integrated SNMP monitoring using the OtxSNMP Library (SNMP Layer1) and LED Alarms indication.
- Possibility to send E1/T1 Layer1 Events over UDP.